Japanese IQ Game
TIMEWASTER: This is going to be one incredible time-waster. It is so useless, and so wasting of your time, I’m going to recommend it to you. It’s a IQ test that’s given to Japanese employees.
You’ve got a boat and you’ve got to get to the other side of the river. The rules are as follows:
- Only two people can go on the boat at a time.
- Something’s wrong or bad or wicked or something, because the father may not be with any of the girls if the mother is not there.
- The father may get the mother back with evilness (MUHAHAHA! sorry), as the mother is not allowed with any of the boys if the father is not there.
- The bad bad thief may not stay with any of the family members if the police is not there.
- Only the police, the father, and the mother know how to control the boat.
Here are some hints.
- If you follow rule 2 or 3, you get three people (father, daughter, mother or mother, son, father).
- If you get the officer and the criminal (the thief) across, you’ve got to figure out a way to get the boat back, meaning the officer (or someone who’s on the other side and knows how to control).
Here are some things I found hard or confusing.
- The characters are way to hard to understand (eg. the mother looks like a man).
- THE WHOLE GAME IS CONFUSING!
UPDATE: Of course, you could just Google “japanese iq game cheat” or something like that, but try it yourself first.
UPDATE: The website is at http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf . Make SURE you hit the big round button at the bottom right to begin the game.